The mission of the Bellflower Unified School District is to provide the pathway for all students to attain the expertise and develop skills of academic excellence that will empower them to:
- Become lifelong active learners
- Demonstrate respect for themselves and others in a dynamic, diverse and global society
- Become responsible, informed, productive, independent and contributing citizens
- Perform successfully in their chosen field and in society
WE BELIEVE THAT
- Every student deserves to learn every day
- Positive relationships and a strong sense of community connect students to learning
- Teachers who challenge and care for students make a significant impact on students’ lives
- Standard of Excellence, Nothing Less will be achieved from every individual in our learning community
WE COMMIT TO
- Providing each student with an appropriate and challenging educational experience
- Maintaining a respectful environment that fosters learning through positive relationships among students, adults and our diverse community
- Hiring and retaining only the best educators and paraprofessionals while investing in their success
- Providing quality education based on high standards, effective practices, continuous improvement, and innovation
Notice of Non-Discrimination: Bellflower Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Parents/students who have questions or concerns about the policy can contact Dina Hernandez, Director - Academic Accountability, Title IX and Equity Compliance Officer at (562) 866-9011 ext. 2010 or 16703 S. Clark Avenue, Bellflower, CA 90706.
CRAIG WILLIAMS MISSION & VISION STATEMENTS
The mission of Craig Williams Elementary School is to empower students to meet their full potential and inspire them to become lifelong learners by providing them appropriate and challenging educational experiences.
The vision of Craig Williams Elementary School is to support students by providing rigorous instruction in a safe, respectful, and positive learning environment, so that they are able to reach their highest potential behaviorally and academically.